Centre Point is an extraordinary new luxury residential building opening in central London this fall with its ultra-luxury £50 million penthouse.
When complete, Centre Point will be the one of the most sought after residential properties in London’s West End due to the building’s rare and soaring views, innovative architecture, dynamic location, and the penthouse, which will feature 360 degree panoramic views of London, including Buckingham Palace, the city and the West End.
Originally built in 1966, Centre Point is one of London’s most iconic landmarks, renowned for being one of the city’s original skyscrapers. Created by prominent developer Almacantar, the property will see the transformation of a Grade II listed building into the tallest residential tower in London’s West End, representing a rare opportunity to own and invest in the cultural center of London, which is currently undergoing a massive residential revival.
With the pound to dollar exchange rate more favorable than ever, the time to invest in the UK is now. The United Kingdom has seen a 10% increase in business and real estate investments post-Brexit due to the favorable exchange rate, with continued interest in the country’s real estate from American investors and buyers, among others. Centre Point is a unique ownership and investment opportunity in London that shouldn’t be missed.
For more information, please visit www.centrepointlondon.com.
Centre Point Details
* Centre Point’s surrounding area will be rejuvenated by the addition of a pedestrian square and the completion of a new high-speed train, Crossrail (The Elizabeth Line), which is set to be open by 2018
* Centre Point borders well known areas of London; Covent Garden, Soho, Bloomsbury and Fitzrovia
* The area is home to 30 museums, public and private galleries and 40 theatres including the Royal Opera House
* Centre Point will be 34-stories high and feature 82 units
* Available units range 1-bedroom to 5-bedroom duplex penthouses (744 square feet to 7,233 square feet)
* Centre Point located above a newly developed pedestrian square lined with shops and restaurants
* Centre Point has panoramic views across London, including of Buckingham Palace, the City and the West End
* Centre Point will provide amenities such as a gym, spa and treatment rooms, a swimming pool, screening rooms, meeting space, dining areas, 24-hour concierge, and 24-hour security
* Prices start at £1.825 million